Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Attorney Referral

The Office of the Attorney General represents Washington State University but does not provide personal legal advice.  If you are seeking an attorney for personal legal advice, the Washington State Bar Association may be able to assist you.

WSU students seeking personal legal advice may consult with ASWSU Student Legal Services.